Get The Look: Teal Appeal
The latest colour crush, teal is set to play a key role in 2016’s interior palettes and we love how the popular shade creates a cool and calming look in both small and large living spaces.
Rethink bathroom interiors by incorporating a combination of layers and textures, and colour block with a soft neutral shade and silver metallics to prevent blues from overpowering homes and appearing cold and uninviting.
1. Combining modern design with superior functionality, Bauhaus’ Pier furniture is the ideal choice for those looking to optimise space in the bathroom. Benjamin Moore’s Caribbean Blue Water paint is the perfect shade to ensure your new bathroom oozes cool.
2. Hem’s playful modular Alphabeta pendants are the perfect way to liven up interiors. Available in 24 shades, opt for greys and dusky pinks to customise and personalise your bathroom’s lighting.
3. Beautifully rounded and elegantly illuminated, you can also add colour to your bathroom with our stylish, energy efficient colour changing LED RIO blue shower head.
4. Tidy up bathroom essentials with House Doctor’s hexagon brass plated dish available from Mink Interiors.
5. Subtlety complement and contrast fixtures and fittings with the simple yet organic shapes seen in Lindsey Lang’s ‘Leaf’ midnight blue encaustic tiles.
6. Complement cool blue hues by adding a pop of colour and texture with BHS’ deep rose pink towels.
7. A focal point in bathrooms, Bauhaus’ Hexagonal Waldorf Mirror blends angular lines to create a wonderfully distinctive look that will stand the test of time in any bathing space.
8. Metallics are still taking over our homes, so add a luxury touch to contemporary bathroom schemes with Bauhaus’ glamorous Svelte Platinum Wall Hung WC.