From sleek and sophisticated brassware to superior bathroom furniture, our cool and contemporary collections are ideal for the design conscious homeowner. Oozing practicality, simplicity and beauty, the Svelte basin furniture range from Bauhaus is set to match the demands of modern living. The natural grain of the wood adds a rich tactile quality that is heightened by the curvaceous, retro lines, updated with a contemporary twist as the fluid lines meet sharp corner edges.
For a sleek and luxurious design statement, team stand-alone bathroom centrepieces with plenty of gorgeous green! Pantone’s Colour of the Year for 2017, Greenery is taking the interior’s world by storm, enabling homeowners to get back to nature and give bathrooms a fresh update. Complete the look with statement, vintage lighting to ensure your bathroom reflects uber-cool hotel style.
1) Fill empty walls with gorgeous green plants, as seen on Vagabomb - even better than art!
2) Keep it fresh in the bathroom with our Design Plus 70 Bathroom Unit.
3) Create an urban jungle with a cute glass terrarium, as recommended by the fascinating Living with Plants book.
4) The botanical trend is still going strong, plus it’s the perfect way to complement concrete and grey interiors!
5) Update industrial decor schemes with sleek bathroom brassware such as our Design basin monobloc tap.
6) Mix and match exposed concrete walls with rustic wooden bathroom furniture like our Svelte 100 Unit in American Walnut for the ultimate urban bathroom.
7) Add a touch of industrial chic with this on-trend concrete aromatherapy candle from Nordic House.
8) Interior’s blogger, My Paradissi recommends taking a shower amongst tropical plants - and we couldn’t agree more!
9) Finally, don’t forget to complete your urban bathroom with super-cool, vintage lighting.