Trend Focus: It's All White
The focus of Livingetc’s June magazine (entitled ‘The White Issue’) and Benjamin Moore’s Colour of the Year for 2016 (Simply White OC-117), white is the latest super stylish and super versatile shade to be taking over interiors, including bathrooms.
Here at Crosswater, we can’t resist a sparkling white bathroom scheme, paired with natural materials such as rustic woods and neutral textiles, it’s easy to create a relaxing and inviting environment in your home with just a few key fixtures and fittings. Look to our new Elite furniture range for a perfectly pristine storage unit to hide all your bathroom essentials. Or simply spruce up your space with our ultraluxe Pier Monobloc basin tap now available in a new white finish, the perfect way to add a fresh, modern look – especially if you’re not quite ready to take white to the next level just yet!
1. Sleek and stylish, our Elite White Gloss furniture is perfect for storing all your toiletries and beauty products.
2. Add our Pier white basin mono from Crosswater to your bathroom wishlist to create the ultimate on-trend look.
3. Simple and stylish, these Jadon glass storage jars with cork lid from Habitat are a Scandi must-have!
4. Hide all your bathroom essentials in our Elite White Gloss Tower Unit
5. Amtico’s Worn Concrete floor tiles are the perfect industrial contrast to a pure white bathroom scheme.