Brief summary of duties
Major contributor in driving brand business development and objectives through the development and delivery of actionable on budget initiatives.
Through thought leadership, devise the relevant marketing strategies for impact and success.
Leading from the front, comfortable to develop presentational materials and deliver presentations in a compelling way.
Strive to be the voice of authority.
Work closely with other senior Marketing team members to deliver clear and impactful results.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage all businesses marketing communications to ensure Bathroom Brands (or specifically defined brand) are promoting the right message to maintain a successful brand image.
- Ensure all messaging is represented and communicated in the most effective but inspirational way through the correct platform(s).
- Develop, in conjunction with other senior marketing team members, the PR strategy for the brand(s)/division (or specifically defined brand) to ensure positive press is generated by editors, journalists and influencers, within the relevant media channels, in key trade and consumer publications.
- Responsible, in conjunction with other senior marketing team members, all digital and print media, to ensure consistency with our brand and to be responsible for high quality editorial direction to ensure the brands are at the forefront of the bathroom industry.
- Develop and grow, in conjunction with other senior marketing team members, our social media profile, through a carefully considered brand awareness plan with targeted spend on each platform.
- Responsible for the Go to Market deadlines of all promotional activities for both B2B and B2C promotions.
- Working with a range of business functions including but not limited to Commercial, Product Development, Operations and Sales to support of the development, success and profitability of the BB Brands (or specifically defined brand).
- Support the Marketing Director with work within the management team to assist with their duties and maintain the collective work to a high standard.
- Collaborate with others as required to ensure a co-ordinated and effective process for new and upgraded product introduction and deletion throughout all brands (or specifically defined brand). Work with the Product team to ensure timely and effective development and marketing of new and upgraded products.
- Monitor and track market trends to identify patterns and emerging demand through visits to trade shows.
- Responsible for the overall marketing budget; Ensure maximum return on investment from the Marketing budget and oversee to ensure we remain on budget at all times.
- Confident spokesperson on behalf of the company, representing the brands (or specifically defined brand) at high level brand, launches and/or industry events.
- Regular visits to showrooms and key customers to ensure informed decisions and branding/design solutions for in store marketing collateral.
- Contribute to broader discussions on non-marketing topics.
- Work closely with divisional sales leader(s) to understand, interpret and jointly devise the Marketing plan to optimise the business results
- Manage day to day team priorities to execute on the chosen plans in the chosen time plan.
- Work closely with Marketing Director & Digital Marketing & Communications Manager to support, update and execute on divisional plans.
- Work with Marketing Director and Divisional Sales leader to plan, manage and optimise the Marketing investment budget along RoI principles.
- Play an active leading role in Go-to-market activities (including but not restricted to)
- Budgeting activities, organising team effort and executional delivery
- Organising and execution of any key events planned for the division trade/consumer
- Developing and organising presentation of product launch meetings to relevant selling division
- Developing collateral to support the selling in of brand, products & services as defined in the plan and priorities
Key internal and external relationships
- Divisional Sales Leaders (all relevant divisions)
- Senior Sales Managers
- Area Sales Managers
- Product Director
- Product Managers
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Executive
- Projects Sales team
- Creative Agencies
- Print agencies
Key skills and qualifications
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Good understanding of marketing principles and activities.
- Thrives in a fast moving and varied environment.
- Problem solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- Experience in managing people.
- Self-motivated, able to manage conflicting workloads and priorities, balancing proactive tasks with reactive requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and proactive underpinned by an entrepreneurial spirit, commercial awareness, product knowledge and interest.
- Proven record of meeting and achieving targets and deadlines.
- Able to build excellent internal and external working relationships.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected].