Product Team Administrator
Summary of Role
The Bathroom Brands group is a market leading bathroom supplier with a number of well-respected brands including Crosswater and Burlington. We are looking for an experienced product administrator to join our product team
The main purpose of the role is to maintain product data in our resource planning system as we grow as a company, ensuring it accurately reflects the status of our product options. To provide administrative support to the Product and Design team for the daily operational function of the department.
Key areas of responsibility
- Working with the NPI Product and Project Manager, manage and update the resource planning System, to ensure the product data and information is current and accurate.
- Working with the relevant Product Manager and Project Manager, set up all new product ranges in the system to support the New Product Introduction process in line with the Project timescales.
- Support the Product Managers with monthly product sales reports for performance analysis.
- Manage the creation of new spares and support the migration of existing spares onto the company’s website
- Act as the main point of contact for the Customer Service and Technical team in supporting the product team in resolving questions related to the company’s products
- Complete all works necessary to support price increases within the business
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of using an ERP system, for example SAGE, Oracle e-Business suite
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Communicates effectively by telephone.
- Shows ability to multitask and problem solve with strong analytical skills
- Eye for detail and consistency
- Uses initiative when prioritising workload
- Strong team player who can work with a diverse team
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent organisational skills’
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Is inquisitive, thinks logically and conceptually.
- Can establish priorities and handle many projects.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected].