Customer Fulfilment Coordinator
- Full Time Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Brief summary of duties
Responsible for full management of secured contracts through to after sales support, including order progression, demand planning, order tracking, stock management and regular collaboration with the warehouse and logistics team to ensure OTIFNE every time. Effective complaint resolution and other customer service and technical related issues. Proactively keeping our customers informed of any issues and ensure these are rectified where possible to the customer’s satisfaction. Working with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process, policy and procedure.
Key areas of responsibility
- Process official purchase orders from our Project Partners across all group brands and portfolio ensuring that product stipulated meets with all required regulations; WRAS, KIWA, DDA
- Accurate order entry using SAGE 1000 upholding all process areas to protect margin and support Credit Control functions by eliminating invoice queries.
- Accountable for Management of the complete order book c£3M
- Obtaining building programme of works and scheduling planned stock requirements for the duration of supply.
- Allocation of stock and communicating with all stakeholders including Planning team, Sales team, and end customer.
- Managing customer expectations and building relationships with key merchants and distributors.
- Reacting efficiently and effectively to any changes to site programme to prevent associated risks to our demand planning processes and associated cost to the business.
- Continuously looks for ways to work closely with Planning team and effectively plan demand, manage stock availability and product allocation whilst avoiding negative impact on inventory health.
- Responsible for Bespoke and made to order product management liaising extensively with our Technical Services Manager and Group Product Managers.
- Provides detailed technical information and advice to a variety of clients with varied levels of technical expertise.
- Finds solutions to complex product queries using in-depth knowledge and experience of working with our products to bring resolution to complex requests and customer complaints.
- Diary and task management using Salesforce and SAGE systems ensuring customer purchase orders are processed and supported in an accurate and timely manner.
- Actively looking for opportunities to maximise sales revenue opportunities to meet and exceed financial budgets in line with plan by building effective relationships with our customers by demonstrating understanding of the customers’ needs and ability to provide solutions.
- Understanding of processes and procedures to minimise input error and ensure world class customer service is given to achieve OTIFNE delivery service.
- Build effective and lasting customer relationships through the provision of high levels of service delivery, problem resolution and the empathetic management of customer expectations.
- Develop high levels of product knowledge to answer questions relating to our bathroom ranges and provide technical advice as required.
- Manage own workload and objectives, whilst also working as a team to ensure the achievement of the team and department objectives.
- Proactively, creatively and effectively manage customer complaints ensuring they are resolved in the timeliest, cost effective and appropriate manner.
- Ensure the timely processing credits so customer accounts are kept within payment terms.
- Responsible for managing returns process and adhering to company policy & procedure.
- Management of spares and repairs in line with company warranty procedure by understanding how our products work and advising the most cost-effective solution for our customers.
- Puts the customer at the heart.
- Good understanding of the sales and fulfilment processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Demonstrates aptitude for learning new things and retaining that knowledge.
- A good technical understanding of products, plumbing and installation.
- Can do self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- The ability to find solutions to challenges using influence and collaboration.
- Ability to understand process and procedure and recommend improvements. Challenges the status quo.
- Identifies and acts on opportunities to improve skills, systems, and processes.
- Highly organised and detail orientated.
- Capable of time management and prioritises workload effectively.
- Resilient and robust. Able to maintain professional composure even in the most testing situations.
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays for professional services.
- For customer services, warehouse, transport and internal projects, 21 days’ starting plus bank holidays, with an extra day added for each year of service, capped at 25 days;
- Auto enrolment government pension scheme;
- 4 x salary life assurance;
- Private healthcare salary sacrifice scheme;
- Buying and selling of annual leave available;
- Financial support programme available;
- Access to an employee assistance programme;
- Quarterly nights out with the team, paid for up to £25 per head;
- Discounted gym membership at the Hilton doubletrees;
- Christmas party and Summer Family Fun Day;
- Discounted travel prices on Arriva public transport in Kent;
- Contributory defined contribution pension scheme;
- Premium watch such as rolex for 10 year’s service;
- Fabulous working conditions www.bathroombrands.com/behind-the-scenes
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected].