The term ‘Crosswater’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Crosswater Limited, Lake View House, Rennie Drive, Dartford, Kent, DA1 5FU. Our company registration number is 03619276. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website does not save any personal information in cookies. The website only stores non personal id numbers to confirm you are logged into the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Crosswater brassware cleaning guidelines
-Crosswater manufactures a range of high-quality taps, mixers and showering valves in several different finishes.
-To ensure the aesthetics of each product is maintained throughout its lifetimes, a number of simple cleaning procedures should be adopted.
-Crosswater recommends regular cleaning with warm soapy water and a soft non-abrasive cloth. Alternatively, a gentle citrus-based, environment-friendly cleaner designed for appropriate products can be used.
-Any buildup of limescale or toiletries such as shampoos, shower gels, liquid soaps, hair dyes, perfumes, aftershave and nail varnish has to be removed by regularly cleaning.
-Never use or mix cleaning products which have an abrasive surface*.Cleaning powders, pads or cremes with an abrasive effect may damage the surface of your product and void the warranty.
-Never use cleaning materials, which contain hydrochloric, formic or acetic acid, these acids, along with products containing a chlorine bleaching agent, will change the appearance of your product and void the warranty.
-If you are using any mild cleaning agent, we recommend applying onto a soft cloth or sponge, never directly onto the product.
-After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any residue. To ensure the buildup of limescale spotting does not occur, surfaces should be completely dry after cleaning.
*IMPORTANT - Any product featuring an unlacquered 'Living' brass finish is designed and manufactured to oxidise over time, resulting in a change of colour. Should you wish to bring back the surface finish closer to its original state at any time, you can do so by using a metal cleaner and polisher.