Internal Team Leader- Customer Fulfilment
- Full Time Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Brief summary of duties
To lead and develop our team of Customer Fulfilment Executives who are responsible for full managementof secured contracts through to after sales support, including order progression, demand planning, order tracking, stock management and regular collaboration with the warehouse and logistics team to ensure OTIFNE every time.
Manages the day to day operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the team by distributing workload, monitoring output and building relationships with the key professional service functions and stakeholder
Key areas of responsibility
- Management of our Projects revenue stream. Actively looking for opportunities to maximise sales revenue opportunities to meet and exceed financial budgets in line with plan by building effective relationships with our customers by demonstrating understanding of the customers’ needs and ability to provide solutions.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Leads by example and is a Role Model. Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, support, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Provision of accurate daily, weekly, monthly reports as are required by the Management team.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Lead employees to meet the organisation's expectations for productivity, quality, continuous improvement, and goal accomplishment.
- Building effective relationships with internal and external customers by demonstrating expertise and commitment to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Accurate order entry using SAGE 1000 upholding all process areas to protect margin and support Credit Control functions by eliminating invoice queries.
- Oversees management of the complete order book c£3M.
- Continuously looks for ways to work closely with Planning team and effectively plan demand, manage stock availability and product allocation whilst avoiding negative impact on inventory health.
- Responsible for Bespoke and made to order product management liaising extensively with our Technical Services Manager and Group Product Managers.
- Diary and task management using Salesforce and SAGE systems ensuring customer purchase orders are processed and supported in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures understanding of processes and procedures to minimise input error and ensure world class customer service is given to achieve OTIFNE delivery service.
- Build effective and lasting customer relationships through the provision of high levels of service delivery, problem resolution and the empathetic management of customer expectations.
- Develop high levels of product knowledge to answer questions relating to our bathroom ranges and provide technical advice as required. Ensure that team members are provided with training opportunities to re-enforce and continuously develop this knowledge.
- Manages Team workload, monitoring quality of output and providing constructive feedback and training as required.
- Proactively, creatively and effectively manage customer complaints ensuring they are resolved in the timeliest, cost effective and appropriate manner.
- Ensure the timely processing credits so customer accounts are kept within payment terms.
- Responsible for managing returns process and adhering to company policy & procedure.
- Management of technical services support, returns, spares and repairs in line with company warranty procedure.
Expertise, Skills and behaviours
- Resilient and robust. Able to maintain professional composure even in the most testing situations.
- Experience within a similar role that compliments the summary of duties and key areas of the role.
- Managing teams of up to 7 FTE.Ability to handle complex / confrontational situations.
- Identifies and acts on opportunities to improve tools, skills, systems, and processes.
- Show willingness to question historic process and procedures.
- Sees development of team (in alignment with business objectives) as high priority.
- Understands the HR policies and processe.
- Manages collaboratively to ensure the department objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrates the Bathroom Brands Values and Cultures.
- Treating people fairly, with respect, impartiality, and consistency.
- Maintains professionalism in all situations.
- Take responsibility/accountability for own actions.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected].