Key Accounts Manager - Projects
- Full Time Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Brief summary of duties
To create demand for the Bathroom Brands portfolio within the UK projects sector, securing profitable specifications and successfully managing them through the tender and supply chain process. To forge, manage and maintain strong relationships with all key decision makers within or linked to the projects sector. To support the head of Regional Projects and the wider team in achieving our annual operating plan primarily in the Residential sector.
Key areas of responsibility
- Demand creation with regional house builders, boutique and regional hoteliers, architects, interior designers, and merchants.
- Key account management.
- Contract merchant relationships.
- Short, medium and long term strategic goal setting.
- Competitor awareness.
- Understanding and adapting to government housing policies.
- Project pricing management.
- Maximising the total Bathroom Brands solution.
- Understanding and adapting to ever changing market conditions.
- Supporting contracts, internal sales, technical, marketing and customer care teams.
- Dissemination of important information.
- To work within prescribed commercial parameters using defined pricing processes.
- Understanding and supporting the Retail Sales Team goals and activities.
- Accurate reporting and CRM management.
Key Internal and External Relationships
To maximise the resource provided by the internal contracts team using defined processes and good communication. To support other members of the external contracts team wherever possible to achieve personal and company goals. To ensure the understanding and needs of other internal department functions e.g. customer care, marketing and technical. To foster good working relationships with other external sales teams, i.e. Retail, in particular where there are common customer goals.
Key skills and Qualifications
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a wider team.
- Hungry, new business hunter.
- Excellent communicator.
- Industry professional.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to set stretch goals to achieve company targets.
- Key Account Management skills.
- Commercially astute.
- I.T literate to include CRM (Salesforce or similar) Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Key Accounts Manager – Projects.
- Knowledgeable relative to market sector.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Creative and adaptable.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected].