Warehouse Shift lead - Night Shift
- Sunday - Thursday, 11.00pm - 7:30pm
Brief summary of duties
Overall responsibility for all operational activity, including warehouse planning, stock integrity and resource in a time critical environment. Taking responsibility for all financial controls, ensuring cost effective operation against the operating budget.
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsibility for the management, motivation and development of the day to dayactivities of the Warehouse Team including regular reviews and ensuring theachievement of the team and individual objectives are in line with the Company objectives.
- Initiate and maintain compliant standards of hygiene and Health and Safety.
- Responsibility for the outbound logistics process; including zero picking errors and the effective and efficient loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Budget management as determined by the Warehouse Manager.
- Proactive and reactive planning of warehouse storage and personnel to meet business needs in line with peaks and troughs.
- Creating and maintaining excellent working relationships across the business including Transport, Sales and Office.
- Working as part of an effective, motivated and motivational Management Team to ensure that the department consistently meets and strives to exceed key performance indicators.
Key internal and external relationships
- Warehouse Team.
- Purchasing Team.
- Technical / Customer Service Team.
- Warehouse Managers
Key skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in managing a Warehouse/Distribution environment.
- Ability to effectively lead a group of individuals.
- Must have effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail.
- Customer focused with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to develop members of staff through constructive feedback and encouragement.
- Confident decision maker
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays for professional services.
- For customer services, warehouse, transport and internal projects, 21 days’ starting plus bank holidays, with an extra day added for each year of service, capped at 25 days;
- Auto enrolment government pension scheme;
- 4 x salary life assurance;
- Private healthcare salary sacrifice scheme;
- Buying and selling of annual leave available;
- Financial support programme available;
- Access to an employee assistance programme;
- Quarterly nights out with the team, paid for up to £25 per head;
- Discounted gym membership at the Hilton doubletrees;
- Christmas party and Summer Family Fun Day;
- Discounted travel prices on Arriva public transport in Kent;
- Contributory defined contribution pension scheme;
- Premium watch such as rolex for 10 year’s service;
- Fabulous working conditions www.bathroombrands.com/behind-the-scenes
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to [email protected].